Before deciding on the type of business opportunities that you want to invest in, it’s important to get a better understanding of what your life would look like as a business owner. This goes beyond just your individual responsibilities in the new role and also accounts for your interactions with employees and customers. Understandably, this can be a significant undertaking for one person to take on by themselves, which is part of the reason why so many entrepreneurs like you choose to franchise with an established business partner. Here are a few of the standards we set for Blaze Pizza franchise owners and how our team works in tandem with you to make your locations a success.
At Blaze Pizza, our franchisees have played a major role in the rapid growth that we have experienced as a brand in just over a decade in business – and continue to witness today. Starting as a fledgling pizza brand with two stores in California, Blaze Pizza has quickly ascended to the top of the pizza industry, as we now boast over 340 locations in 38 US states and six different countries. Among the biggest reasons for our rapid expansion is how we’ve formed a true partnership with each of our franchisees to give them the resources and support they need to drive success for their locations and the overall Blaze Pizza brand.
Fresh Ingredients Help Franchise Owners Achieve Their Goals
Consumers have grown to love Blaze Pizza because our menu items are made with fresh and delicious ingredients and served in a welcoming customer environment at each of our franchise locations. As the franchise owner, one of your main goals will be to ensure that your stores are meeting the standards that our loyal customers have come to expect from each Blaze Pizza that they visit. Fortunately, you will have plenty of franchisee support from your franchisor to make your daily tasks easier to complete.
We supply our Blaze Pizza franchise owners with only the freshest of ingredients, so you will never have to worry about using frozen, reheated components to make your pizzas that so many of our competitors use.
- Along with the chefs employed at your locations, you will hand-knead our authentic pizza dough every morning before adding our delicious cheese, sauce, and toppings.
- With the fire-deck ovens we have installed at each Blaze Pizza store, you will be able to prepare and serve these pizzas to satisfied customers in a matter of minutes.
- Our made-to-order style of pizza making goes a long way to helping you earn the trust of consumers and the franchise owner salary that you had in mind when deciding to start a pizza franchise.
Insight to Guide You from Our CEO and Top Chef
The Blaze Pizza team has been working in the competitive pizza industry for over a decade and has the experience needed to help our franchisees stand out from the crowd.
- It starts at the top with our CEO, Mandy Shaw, who has helped our overall brand achieve extensive growth as a relative newcomer in the pizza market, while being one of few women to lead a major franchise brand.
- Our top chef, Brad Kent, has also earned a reputation as the “Pizza Whisperer” for the many types of delicious pizzas that he has curated and added to our menu. Nearly all of these pizzas have become fan favorites and allowed Blaze Pizza to attract many new consumers simply by relying on the quality of our food.
Becoming a Blaze Pizza franchise owner has proven to be the best business decision ever made for entrepreneurs of all kinds of backgrounds. You could be the next success story too if you partner with us to own and operate a Blaze Pizza franchise today!
Want more info about life as a Blaze Pizza franchisee? Reach out to us and we’ll set up some time for us to discuss what you can expect as our business partner!